Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sea Monkeys...=)

Sea monkeys!! Ever have them?? It's like in some weird way your almost playing God. I mean think about it...you create a world so pure...so innocent; and then you dump in the eggs therefore creating life before your very eyes. So you let your creations free onto their new home. To create it the way they want it.

Makes you wish we were all sea monkeys; or at least it's made me feel that way. For the past couple days I've stared at my tiny creations and it just puzzles me on why no one else can ever stay that pure...that innocent...to keep such an angelic nature like these delicate little creatures. I mean have you seen them?!

All they do is just....swim. They are free. They are pure. No sin upon them; they just live the life that they were made to do. Swim. That's it. I love the feeling of being in water. It makes me feel that same way. Makes me feel safe, pure, turns me back into the little girl again playing for hours in the tub with my barbies, baby dolls, hot wheels (LOL), it makes ME the innocent one again.

Sea monkeys...I never would have thought such a simple thing could make my mind go off in a direction like this. It truly does show that it is the simple things in life that matter the most. That make the most sense. That makes you....you.

No comments:

Post a Comment