Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day Shine

Do you remember how you felt on that first day of school in that one outfit you picked out? The way it made you feel. The confidence that ran through your body that made you shine. That feeling that no one can stop you no matter what! What ever happened to that?

What happened after that one day? It seems like everyone just lost it at day two. When it should be nothing like that. We all should keep that confidence with us all the time. It's a true and pure feeling that many people over time lose and they can miss out on things.

I should know; I'm one of them. For years now I've been living behind a mask, just pretending that i was above confident. It look a big punch in the face to knock me off that horse and make me take a good look at myself and see I'm nothing more then afraid of my own shadow.

Now unlike most people I'm heading down a road to change that for good. A find that part of me that made me feel like that on one of many of my first days of school. I'm bringing that part of me back for good. Along with the other sides of myself that I'm hiding from. And I will succeed in everything that I do!!