Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guilty Pleasures...

We all have them, am I right? They tend to be one or a few things that somehow or another make us who we are in this world. The pleasures that are so small but things like saying no to a chocolate bar because of all the sugar and the thoughts of "dear gawd if I eat this it will go straight to my ass". But.....you always end up getting it...am I right? Of course I'm right. And why am I right you ask? Because its a guilty pleasure. According to the amazing Wikipedia a guilty pleasure is: "A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it. The "guilt" involved is sometimes simply fear of others discovering one's lowbrow or otherwise embarrassing tastes. Fashion, music, and junk food can be examples of guilty pleasures."  So I wanna share some of my guilty pleasures I hope you do enjoy learning just a little bit more about me

1. Chocolate
2. Mountain Dew
3. Sweat Pants
4. The Sims
5. Asking questions I tend to already know the answers to
6. Perfume
7. Singing off key (even tho I sing pretty for real)
8. Cute socks
9. Spending money (when i have it)
10. Drinks and 420 (heehee)

There's plenty more indeed, but that's for another time! LMAO

So what some of your guilty pleasures?? ^___^